Saturday, February 14, 2009

Riding the storm


Life is like an escalator, full of ups and downs

0407hrs : Finally after almost two months, I’m back writing again. I’ve yet to sort out all the pictures for the making of my baby and post it up here. Be patient with me, as to all good things come to those who wait - I’ll bet you’ll love her too.

Things haven’t been as clear as they should. It’s like flying through a cumulonimbus cloud, the updraft and downdraft kept pushing you around blindly like a spinning washing machine, without knowing when it is going to end. But it is through riding this storm that taught me something new, that no matter how insignificant you may seem to someone, there is always someone else that you meant the world to- and my dream is to find these people that I’m significant to, put them by my side so that they know I’d their backs too.

Happy Valentine’s Day y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment