Friday, February 20, 2009

Thursday night, Bar-Celona

Things aren't always beautiful

0728hrs: If I were a millionaire I'd travel around the world, I'd go to all the places that I could possibly go in a lifetime. And if I were a billionaire, I'd want to be launched into space, I'd visit every planet possible, engrave my name and take a piss on every planet I'd have landed on and witness the greatness of Mother Nature from millions of miles away from earth. But I only had million-hairs, and most of them are curly- that's gonna bring me nowhere.

There are places though I'd really wish I could visit
, and here goes the top 3 destination I'd die to go:

1. Barcelona
, Spain











2. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil






















3. Rome, Italy






















And thus, I'm offering an once-in-a-lifetime limited time offer to sell off all my million-hairs for a million ringgit to fund myself for this dream vacation. Please, please feel free to contact me if any part of my hairs is to any of your interest (the curly ones are best sellers).


Alright, so I've made a ridiculous offer and I know I'm just trying way too hard now. This is all because of a random conversation about traveling with a friend yesterday and I couldn't remember how we ended up talking about beaches and places we wanted to go, over a dinner. I'd have to admit it is such a delectable feeling to be dreaming at times, especially at times when you so desperately need a getaway.

Ironically, after all the mesmerizing thoughts of traveling, I made my way to Bar-Celona on the night itself. No, it's not the one in Spain, I'm talking about the one located next to Sunway Lagoon theme park. I joined my batch mate and his elder brother who were there since 2130hrs, and I arrived at 2300hrs. There were two more ladies present to my surprise, and they're apparently at their early thirties who happened to be my mate's ex-colleague. We briefly introduced ourselves, and that was about it, we never really strike any conversation after that besides randomly taking some pictures together.

I wasn't really in the mood for clubs or drinking that night though it was ladies' night, what I really need that night was a company. I needed to get out of my hole, and stop thinking about the things I shouldn't be thinking and binging on beers wasn't really my sort, but I thought it could really help me falling into a coma later. I was wrong. The sun rose, workers began renovation work on the house directly behind mine and I was nowhere near falling asleep. I hate to admit, but I'm really beginning to worry that I've a sleeping disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment