Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcome back


She never fails to make me smile =)

0433hrs : In another few hours, I would be back to the place I've thought I'd never miss. Irony that's what I called it. The thought of going back there gives me a mix feeling, on on hand I'm looking forward to it and on the other I dread to be there- which is kinda weird feeling.

The alarm was supposed to go off at 0500hrs and I beat the alarm today which is something I have not achieved long time ago. Things weren't the same as they used to be, and I ain't getting use to that. Waking up in the middle of the night is one of them, and I hate it when I can't go back to sleep. I can't deny that something has been bothering me in a while- I have feared the thought of losing something, and the fear becomes stronger when I fear losing something to someone.

In the next tow days, I'll be
installed with a wing, pinned on my chest, to remind me again of my goals and dreams that made me who I am today. I'd really wish all my family and friends could witness the installation but unfortunately it has to be on a Monday-- but the one i hope most would turn up, couldn't be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment